The 28′ Cougar
If you’re looking for the “Glamping Experience”, this is the camper for you!! Features include raised panel cabinets, remote control awning, jacks, slide controls, stabilizer jacks, LED lights, television, and much much more!!!
Located in the Colorado Rocky Mountains, this coach comes with all amenities for your next Camping, or Glamping experience. (dishes, sheets, blankets, 2 pillows, silverware, towels, soaps, 2 camp chairs, water hookups and disposal equipment, and trash bags)
- 2015 Cougar 26 RBI Extra Elite Series
- 1/2 Ton Towable
- Travel Trailer
- Sleeps 6 (1 Queen Bed, Dinette Makes Into Full Bed, Couch Makes Into Full Bed)
- Length 28′
- Ball Height 25 1/2″
- 25/16″ Ball
- 2 Slide Outs: Kitchen 8′ and Couch/Dinette 12′
- Minimum Age: 25 Years Old
- Wheelchair Access: No
- Dog Friendly (NO CATS)
- NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND INCLUDING VAPES!!!!!
- Pick Up Time: 3 – 5 PM
- Drop Off by 10:00 AM
- Air Conditioning
- Full Shower
- Water Heater
- LED Lights
- Electric Tongue Jack
- $165.00 Nightly + $12.38 / 7.5% Tax
- $1043.00Weekly + $78.23 / 7.5% Tax
- Insurance $14.95 Per Day
- Minimum Nights – 3
$10.00 Propane Fee
$10.00 FreshWater Fill Up Fee
- Tax Rate 7.5%
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250.00
- Cleaning Fee $85.00
- Unit must be returned with clean dishes, beds stripped, swept out, trash and all personal belongings removed.
- Set Up Fee (50 Miles Round Trip) $200.00
- Weight Dist. Hitch $30.00
- Generators $200.00 a week or $25.00 a day
- Extra Camp Chairs $5.00/Each
- 14″ Charcoal Grill $14.00
- Propane Grill $14.00
- Firewood Bundle $5.00/Each
- Wireless Brake Control $30.00
- Pet Fee $50.00 (NO CATS)
- Propane Fee $10.00
- Water Fill up Fee $10.00
Renter must dump all tanks grey/black/fresh water. Dump Station is at Rainbow Grocery in South Fork, Colorado. Or incur a $50.00 Charge to Dump Fresh, Grey, and Black Water Tanks.
Propane Fee $10.00
There is a $39.95 non-refundable booking fee prior to approval for rental. Renter must supply Liability Insurance on the towed Vehicle. Additional Liability Insurance is Available for $14.95 a day.
Insurance* This is comprehensive insurance for damage to the trailer. $1,000 Deductible per occurrence. This does not cover any damage done to the use of the camper furniture, flooring, beds, awning, appliances, etc.
$50.00 Pet Fee Per Dog (DOGS ONLY) See pet policy.
Credit Card: We will keep a copy of your credit card for any damages over the security deposit.
We require Down Payment of 1/2 of Total Rental plus deposit when Booked. Balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
Renter may receive full refund of money collected up to 30 days before rental, 50% of money collected 30-14 days of rental, no refund within 14 days of rental. A $99.00 cancellation fee will be applied to all partial and full refunds.
28 Ft. Cougar Price Sheet and Information
Additional Information and Specs
For Additional Liability Insurance, Click Here, fill out the form and return it to us.