The “Baja Addition” has added clearance to get you closer to nature.
Located in the Colorado Rocky Mountains, this coach comes with all the supplies for your camping experience. (dishes, sheets, blankets, 2 pillows, silverware, towels, soaps, 2 camp chairs, water hookup and disposal equipment, and trash bags)
- 2019 Jayco Jayflight 174 BH “Baja Addition”
- 1/2 Ton Towable
- Travel Trailer
- Sleeps up to 5 (1 Queen Bed, 2 Twin Bunks, Dinette makes into a bed)
- Length 20′
- Ball Height 25 1/2″
- 25/15″ Ball
Tow vehicle MUST have a working 7 pin plug. You will also need a brake controller for your vehicle, if not we have wireless controllers available.
Renters MUST supply Liability insurance on the towed vehicle.
Trailer may NOT travel to Canada or Mexico.
- Minimum Age: 25 Years Old
- Wheelchair Access: No
- Dog Friendly (NO CATS)
- NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND INCLUDING VAPES!!!!! Minimum Charge of $300.00
- Pick Up Time: 3 – 5 PM
- Drop Off by 10:00 AM
- Air Conditioning
- Solar Panel 100 Watt
- AM/FM Radio
- Water Heater
- LED Lights
- Full Shower
- Electric Tongue Jack
- $135.00 / Nightly + $10.13 / 7.5% Tax
- $851.00 / Weekly + $63.83 / 7.5%Tax
- Insurance $14.95 Per Day Available upon request
- Minimum Nights – 2
- Tax Rate 7.5%
- Refundable Security Deposit $250.00
- Cleaning / Maintenance $65.00
- Unit must be returned with clean dishes, beds stripped, swept out, trash and all personal belongings removed.
- Set Up Fee (50 Miles Round Trip) $200.00 $2.50 a mile additional Mileage Charge
- Weight Dist. Hitch $30.00
- Generators $150.00 a week or $25.00 a day
- Extra Camp Chairs $5.00/Each
- 14″ Charcoal Grill $10.00
- Propane Grill $10.00
- Firewood Bundle $5.00/Each
- Wireless Brake Control $30.00
- Pet Fee $50.00 (NO CATS)
- $10.00 Propane Fee
- $10.00 Fresh Water Fill up Fee
Renter must dump all tanks grey/black/fresh water. Dump Station is at Rainbow Grocery in South Fork, Colorado. Or incur a $50.00 charge to dump Fresh, Grey, and Black Water tanks.
Propane Fee $10.00
There is a $39.95 non-refundable booking fee prior to approval for rental. Renter must supply Liability Insurance on the towed Vehicle. Additional Liability Insurance is Available for $14.95 a day.
Insurance* This is comprehensive insurance for damage to the trailer. $1,000 Deductible per occurrence. This does not cover any damage done to the use of the camper furniture, flooring, beds, awning, appliances, etc.
$50.00 Pet Fee Per Dog (DOGS ONLY) See pet policy.
Credit Card: We will keep a copy of your credit card for any damages over the security deposit.
We require Down Payment of 1/2 of Total Rental plus deposit when Booked. Balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
Renter may receive full refund of money collected up to 30 days before rental, 50% of money collected 30-14 days of rental, no refund within 14 days of rental. A $99.00 cancellation fee will be applied to all partial and full refunds.